THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Princess Cruises Slapped with $40M Fine for Deliberate Pollution
- XL Airways will merge with La Compagnie
- 2016 set to be the safest year in aviation history
- American Airlines to Reduce Flights to Cuba in 2017
- American Airlines attendants want ‘full recall’ of new uniforms
- American Airlines, Qantas withdraw application to extend partnership
- Indy Airport braces for more diverted flights under new federal rules
- Soon you’ll have to pay parking fees for your stay at Caesars and Wynn hotels in Las Vegas
- Project plans to bring back supersonic trans-Atlantic flights
- DOT Approval of More Norwegian Air Flights Opens Door for Cheaper Transatlantic Travel
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS
- Survival tips for the madness of holiday travel
- Consumer Reports’ advice to avoid dangerous hospital infections
- 30 Simple Ways You Can Prevent Cancer
- Ford will begin testing its self-driving cars in Europe in 2017. Ford’s self-driving cars won’t have a steering wheel, gas or brake pedals.
- Absolutely Inspiring Places to Visit in 2017
- TSA PreCheck Is Stuck in Its Own Security Line
- Here’s How to Fall Back Asleep After Waking Up in the Middle of the Night
- What’s the most Instagrammed place in every state?
- 7 Ways to Read Books Online -For Free!